Atta Kneader - Fastgrind
Easy to knead large quantity of flour/atta for soft dough using the Ultra atta kneader attachment for Wet grinders. Suitable only for Fastgrind, not for any other models.
Fixing the Atta Kneader:
- Open the lid
- Remove the knob and then remove the roller stone assembly
- Before fixing the atta kneader, apply some oil on the atta kneader
- Now place the atta kneader in the drum
- Insert the knob in the atta kneader and rotate the knob in clockwise direction to lock the kneader with the drum
- Add required quantity of atta and water. Some oil can also be added to the atta if required. We recommend you to add the entire water quantity before commencing to knead.
- Now close the lid and set the timer to your desired kneading time
- Press the 2-way counter rotating mode (chutney/wet masala key) for kneading atta
- Flour: 150g (min), Water: 100ml
- Flour: 350g (max), Water: 240ml