Everything Chocolate for an Ultra-indulgent evening
There is nothing that spells indulgence like chocolate. These luscious and creamy chocolate martinis are the perfect expression of self-love.
1/2 Cup homemade chocolate (grated)
200 ml vodka
100 ml Baileys Irish Cream
1 Pinch salt
4 Tbsp cream / milk
10 ml sugar syrup
1. Melt half the chocolate with the cream or milk. To do, pour boiling hot milk over the grated chocolate and combine well
2. In a martini shaker, combine all the ingredients with some ice and shake for a few seconds.
3. Strain and serve with grated chocolate.
Tip: Place the martini glasses in the freezer for 20 minutes and dip the rim of the chilled glasses in grated chocolate.
If you find left over homemade chocolate in the fridge, you can make a spread for toast or a hot chocolate or even a pizza topping instantly.
1 Cup homemade chocolate grated
¼ Cup hazel nut (roasted)
½ Cup cream
100 Grams fresh strawberries (sliced)
1. In your Ultra Mixer Grinder, make a paste of the cream and hazelnut.
2. Warm the mixture in a saucepan and pour over the chocolate to melt.
3. Roll out the pizza dough to fit your oven pizza pan.
4. Bake for 12-15 mins at 250 degrees.
5. Spread the chocolate mixture followed by the strawberry slices.
6. You could top with whipped cream before serving. This is optional.
Turn your dinner into a fun and interactive one by setting up a fondue counter. Enjoy the chocolate fondue with cut fruits and marshmallows for something simple, delicious and enjoyable.
2 Oranges (segments)
2 Cups strawberries (halved)
2 Bananas (sliced)
½ Melon/honeydew (cubed)
2 Cups marshmallows
For the fondue:
Fondue pot and forks
500 Gms homemade chocolate
1 Tbsp brandy
2 Cups heavy cream
1. Melt the cream, brandy and chocolate and pour into the fondue pot to keep warm.
2. Place the cut fruits and marshmallows on a platter.
3. Enjoy a decadent chocolate meal.