Make and sell
chocolates from your home
Store-bought chocolates. What could be wrong with that?
Commercially made chocolate is often too sweet, too milky or too creamy. Here is where the deeper problem lies. When you turn over that bar of chocolate, to the nutritional info, you would notice the additives in commercial chocolate. Saturated fats, transfats, including shortening, vegetable oils, palm oil and sugars make these chocolates commercially viable but not very healthy.
Making chocolate from cocoa beans, allows you to choose healthier ingredients. From sugar to vanilla extract or other flavours you add, you can choose high quality, organic products; making sure your chocolate has a great taste and is healthier.
Turning cocoa beans into a chocolate liquor is like turning rice and daal into a lovely idli batter. The Ultra Chocogrind has patented conical natural stones, that effortlessly turns hard cocoa beans into chocolate. The Ultra Chocogrind, has the capacity to run continuously for upto 80 hours without over-heating.
With just a kitchen counter space, the Ultra Chocogrind can help you to start your own retail business.
THE HOME CHOCOLATE SHOP TIPS
- Choose a good brand of cocoa beans. Buy in small batches to test and find the right ones.
- Avoid buying raw cocoa beans. They may have not been fermented, dried or roasted properly.
- Use unrefined cane sugar for a healthier and much more intense flavoured chocolate.
- Buy beautiful, personalised and customised packaging from online retailers.
- Homemade chocolates make a great gift for celebrations, festivities, corporate gift baskets.