Makes 3 Cups
3 Cups milk
1/3 Cup semi-sweet chocolate, grated
1 Tablespoon white sugar
1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Pour milk into a microwave-safe container and cook on High for 2 minutes.
2. Mix in chocolate, sugar and cinnamon.
3. In a small bowl, whisk an egg until smooth, then mix it into the chocolate mixture.
4. Return to microwave and cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes or until foamy (be careful not to let it boil.)
5. Whisk again until smooth and pour into 3 mugs. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
That delicate hint of spice balances the sweetness of chocolate and sets the perfect flavour for a novel or your favourite movie