Here’s a Sunday special recipe from the kitchen of Ms. Reena Kothari, proud owner of an Ultra Endura+ Pressure Pan.
Everyone’s favourite street food is quite easy to prepare at home. The same great taste in a healthier and hygienic environment will keep both you and the family happy.
Makes 1 Cup
2 to 3 French beans
1/4 Spoon sompf
Ginger garlic paste
Everest pav bhaji masala
1. In the Ultra Endura+ Pressure Pan, boil finely chop potatoes, carrot, beetroot, capsicum and beans for 5 whistles.
2. Mash the boiled vegetables and keep aside.
3. Heat some ghee or butter in the Endura+ Pressure Pan and sauté chopped onion and ginger garlic paste.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of Pav Bhaji masala and keep on stirring.
5. Add tomato puree, made from 3 to 4 tomatoes, and then the mashed vegetables when the masala starts to boil.
6. Set the gas to sim and allow the vegetables to marinate, add salt to taste and mix well.
To get the best taste, serve with buttered pav toasted on a tava. The crispy pav and warm bhaji will fill you with a satisfaction unlike any other.