This recipe requires a few hours for margination, but the wait is worth it! Get ready for some lip-smacking spicy tender chicken, with a tangy chutney to accompany it.
Spicy Onion Chicken with Green Chutney
Makes 1 Glass
Boneless chicken breast piece- 4
Onions (big) – 100 gms
Butter – 1 Tbs
Ginger – 1 Inch
Garlic – 4 Pieces
Red chilli powder – 2 Tbs
Jeera powder – 1 Tsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
Salt – The measurement you require
Clean the chicken breast piece.
Crush onion, garlic and ginger in the blender.
Add jeera powder, pepper, red chilli powder and salt, again crush it in the Ultra Mixer Grinder at medium speed.
Apply the mixture on the chicken breast pieces.
And allow it to marinate for 4 hours.
1. In the Ultra Pressure Cooker add butter and chicken.
2. Slowly fry it for a few minutes.
3. Close the lid and check for the first whistle and switch off the gas.
4. Now switch on the gas, keep it in low heat and fry it for few minutes
5. Serve hot
FOR GREEN CHUTNEY:
Coriander leaves- 25gms
Mint leaves – 25 gms
Rock Salt – Required amount
Ginger – Small piece
Lemon juice – 1 Tablespoon
Curd – 4 Tbs
1. Grind the above ingredients in the Ultra Mixer Grinder
This dish works well as a starter or finger food for small gatherings or parties. Cut into small pieces, the chicken is easy to eat and quite frankly, too delicious to stop with just one piece.