Raw banana like you’ve never experienced it before. As a dry curry, with black channa with grated coconut.
Makes 3 Cups
500 grams kaddu (parangikai/ pumpkin), peeled and cubed
1/2 cup black eyed beans (lobia) or whole toor dal or desi channa, soaked and cooked until soft
Salt to taste
Ingredients to be ground into paste:
1 Cup fresh coconut grated
1 Green chilli
1 Tablespoon jaggery
1 Teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
Ingredients for seasoning:
1 Teaspoon coconut oil
1 Sprig curry leaves
1/2 Teaspoon mustard seeds
2 Dry red chillies
1. Cook the lentils until soft and tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Grind coconut, green chillies, cumin and jaggery into a coarse paste with Ultra Mixer Grinder.
3. Steam the pumpkin with salt and keep aside.
4. Temper the mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
5. Then add the coconut paste and sauté for about a minute. Finally, stir in the pumpkin and beans.
Elgi Ultra Mixer Grinders
The Ultra range of mixer grinders are designed to provide healthy and nutritious food at the right texture and consistency
FITTED WITH METAL COUPLERS
Lasts a lifetime compared to ordinary rubber couplers
AISI 304 FOOD-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
Rust-resistant food-grade stainless steel jars
STAINLESS STEEL METAL BODY
Sturdy, reliable and long lasting
SLOW JUICING FUNCTION
For thick, nutritious juice without crushed seeds
CHOPPER / KNEADER ATTACHMENTS
Tasks like chopping vegetables and kneading dough are made easier using extra smart attachments
ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR
Automatically corrects speed fluctuations and maintains the speciﬁed grinding speed to get the right texture & taste