Keeping your stove clean for best performance
The Ultra Optiflame gas stove is designed with quality components, fitted with parts that meet the highest standards using the best materials. The stove is designed for optimised gas saving and faster cooking. To keep the performance levels always high, it is important to regularly clean your stove.
Moreover, the Ultra Optiflame is stylishly designed glass stove with a glossy surface that can always look stunning if it is clean and well-maintained. Here are a few quick tips for every day cleaning and regular maintenance
The easiest way to get cooking spills off your stove is to follow a routine of cleaning every day once the cooking is done and your stove is cooled down.
FOR THOROUGH CLEANING:
Below are instructions that will help keep your Ultra Gas Stove sparkling clean and in
great working condition:
Burners, pan support and ring – As needed, but at least once a month
- Soak in warm soapy water solution and clean with a scrub pad to remove stubborn stains.
- Clean the burner holes with safety pin to remove any blockage.
- Dry thoroughly before using again.
|PARTS AND FREQUENCY||METHOD|
|Burners, pan support and ring – As needed, but at least once a month||
|Area between burner holder and outer ring – if food/milk/water spills or, at least once a week||
|Auto Ignition Electrode & Flame Failure Safety Device Thermocouple – At least once a month||
|Glass top – after cooking each meal||
It is important to take every precaution while it comes to safety while cooking with gas.
Here are some precautions you should take note of:
- In case of leak, switch off gas supply and contact the nearest Ultra Care centre.
- Ensure that there are no inflammables near the cooktop.
- Ensure that there are no severe winds or air while cooking, as it will result in flame turning off accidently. (Gas flow is cut off only in Optiflame 3GF model with flame failure safety device)
- Ensure that no cold water or any other cold liquid comes in contact with glass top when it is hot as this can damage the glass.
- Glass might break if gas tandoor is used.